I was nominated (ages ago I’m so sorry!!!) by the absolutely amazing Prose and Pancakes(Nikita) so be sure to check out their blog because it is awesome and they are an all around lovely blogger who is super suportive and always has wonderful posts!!
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate some bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
1. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Binge watching all my favourite fandom shows/movies, or binge watching FRIENDS when I’m sick 😅
2. If you had to pick only three books/series to read for the rest of your life, which ones would you choose?
This is a cruel queston, how do I choose?! Hmm Pride And Prejudice, Harry Potter and maybe The Starless Sea, by Erin Morgenstern or Steel Crow Saga, by Paul Krueger? This will probably change by next week but today these are the books I would choose!
3. Do you remember the first book you read? If yes, which one was it?
Hmmm not sure… One I remeber loving as a young child was The Wishing Chair, by Enid Blyton?? I read a lot as a child, and my parents read a lot to me so I am not entirely sure but this is one I remember loving as a child and re-reading myself as I got a little older!
4. How much do you read every day?
As much as possible! I mainly read before bed and can read an entire book before I fall asleep if I am determined enough. I aim for a couple a week at minimum though.
5. Do you have a bad book habit? If yes, what’s it?
I use to fold the pages down but I don’t do that anymore unless it is a second hand book that already has the creases! Other than that I don’t really have bad book habits because I am very protectvive of my books and like them to stay in the best condition possible…
Though I do have a habit of staying up far to late to finish a book and then paying for it the next day!
6. Do you snack while reading a book? What are your favorite snacks to have while reading?
Noooopppee, I don’t even drink anything while reading, I put the book down and to the side, in case I spill it on the book! I am a cautious person but can be a little clumsy so anything that could potentially damage the book stays far away!
7. Is English your native language? Do you read books in other languages?
English is my native language, I do want to learn other languages though, but that means I do only read books in English!
- How do you organise your bookshelves? Why?
- What book got you into reading or into your favourite genre? What hooked you?
- Are you in any bookish fandoms? If so which ones?
- Who are your top three favourite authors and why?
- Do you have to read in complete silence? Or do you like music/the tv on in the background?
- Who is your favourite fictional couple and why?
- If you could build a crew for a heist, which three characters would you choose and why?
If tags aren’t your thing then no worries!! But these are all awesome bloggers so you should definitely check out their blogs!!!